Technological Applications
Throughout my observations in the classrooms so far as well as my own applications, I have had the opportunity to explore a diverse variety of technology. Last spring I volunteered at an elementary school in town where they were working on implementing iPads into their classrooms. This was a very fun experience for me because it involved the parents, teachers, administration, and students. I was introduced to how they would use the iPads in the classroom with the smartboards and using apps that would integrate lesson plans. Another usage of technology that I had experience with was the SmartBoards. I utilized the website http://exchange.smarttech.com/search.html that provides lesson plan templates that are absolutely amazing. This definitely helped in my teaching experiences. The other technology that I have been introduced to was the clickers that calculates testing scores in the classroom with the SmartBoards. This is a fantastic way to get students involved with technology while also a new and "technological"way to incorporate testing.
No comments:
Post a Comment